Tuesday 2 September 2014

My Japanese Whaling Speech

Why Japanese-Whaling Should STOP

2000 Whales are getting killed a year.  30,000 Whales have been killed since the Whaling ban came to be.  I’m Jerome and i’m going to tell you why Japanese Whaling  should STOP.  The Japanese say that they are using the Whale blubber for “tests”  How many Whales does it take for one test… just one and last time I checked Whaling was banned.  The Green- Peace try to save Whales . They are protesters they try to save Whales by protesting and it is coming to the end of my speech so remember STOP Japanese Whaling and save the WHALES.

 
I found this tricky because I only had about 20 minutes to write my speech because I lost my writing book and I was half way through my first speech . I think I could improve on my vocabulary. My next step is to make my speech a lot longer.

No comments: